Search

Friday 21 March 2014

Bob bike trailer yak

BOB Yak Bicycle Trailer - Mountain Equipment Co-op. Free - MEC. Maya Cycle bicycle trailer vs. the Bob bike trailer – What's the. Bob Yak Bike Trailer and Dry Sack (1 of 2) Victoria City, Victoria.


BOB "YAK" Trailer - Simon's Bike Shop. BOB Trailers Yak - Urbane Cyclist Bicycle Store, Toronto M5T 1X5.


Bob bike trailer yak

The YAK trailer carries up to 70 pounds of groceries, laundry, or auto parts (for when your car breaks down). It attaches to virtually any bike's rear wheel hub. 8 Apr 2012 Selling my old BOB trailer - I used it for a 4 month tour about 8 years ago and I haven't touched it sinceembarrassing, I know. It's definitely. The number one manufacturer of bike trailers as far as I know is called B. O.B. and of The only touring trailer that I can recommend is the B. O.B. YAK trailer.


BOB Yak 28 Plus Bike Trailer - TR0504 - Lussobaby


BOB Yak 28 Plus Bike Trailer. The YAK trailer carries up to 70 pounds of groceries, laundry, or auto parts (for when your car breaks down). It attaches to virtually. 28 Mar 2014 This B. O.B Yak bike trailer was used only a handful of times while I lived in Vancouver. I no longer have a use for it. Just taking up space.


Bob Yak style trailer or Cargo Bike « Singletrack Forum


Images for bob bike trailer yak. A conversation with Roger Malinowski, founder of BOB strollers. Products 1 - 20 This is our bike cargo trailers parts and accessories archive. BOB Yak Trailer Fork-Silver Enhance the versatility of your B. O.B. Upgrade or.

Bob Yak, Thias blog. Trailer – BOB Yak, Ride Across Central America - Milonjic. com.


Bike Trailer Accessories Archive, Bike Trailer Shop, Bike Trailer.


I'd say if you're going to be using it intensively, especially every day, then a cargo bike is the way to go. If it's once a week then a trailer is good. The Yak is very. Decade-old company that got its start making the YAK Beast of Burden (B. O.B for short), a lightweight bicycle trailer designed to haul everything from groceries. I have been considering buying a trailer for my bike for ages and I finally bought a Yak trailer from Bob. The Yak trailer has only a single wheel and is thus quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.